All new publications are on https://philpeople.org/profiles/alexey-turchin
Scientific publications in English:
- Turchin, Alexey, and Brian Patrick Green. Aquatic refuges for surviving a global catastrophe. Futures89 (2017): 26-37. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016328716303494
- Turchin, Alexey, and David Denkenberger. “Global catastrophic and existential risk communication scale.” Futures (2018), https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001632871730112X
- Batin, M., Turchin, A., S. Markov., Zhila, A., & Denkenberger, D. (2017). Artificial Intelligence in Life Extension: from Deep Learning to Superintelligence. Informatica, 41(4)
- Turchin, Alexey, and David Denkenberger. Military AI as a convergent goal of the self-improving AI. In edited volume: Artificial intelligence safety and security, CRC, 2018 https://philpapers.org/rec/TURMAA-6
- Turchin, Alexey, and David Denkenberger. “Making a Back Up on the Moon: Surviving Global Risks Through Preservation of Data About Humanity for the Next Earth Civilization”. Acta Astronautica.V.160. May 2018, Pages 161-170.
- Turchin, Alexey, and David Denkenberger. Classification of Global Catastrophic Risks Connected with Artificial Intelligence. AI & Society, 2018. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00146-018-0845-5
- Turchin A., Green B. Islands as refuges for surviving global catastrophes. Accepted in Foresight. 2018.
- Turchin A. Principles of classification of global risks prevention plans. Accepted in Human Prospect.
- Turchin A. Risks of downloading alien AI via SETI. Accepted in Journal of the British Interplanetary Society.
- Seth D. Baum, Stuart Armstrong, Timoteus Ekenstedt, Olle Häggström, Robin Hanson, Karin Kuhlemann, Matthijs M. Maas, James D. Miller, Markus Salmela, Anders Sandberg, Kaj Sotala, Phil Torres, Alexey Turchin, and Roman V. Yampolskiy. Long-Term Trajectories of Human Civilization. Forthcoming in Foresight, DOI 10.1108/FS-04-2018-0037
Scientific articles in Russian:
A.V. Turchin. On the possible causes of the underestimation of risks destruction of human civilization // Problems of risk management and safety: the works of the Institute of Systems Analysis, Russian Academy of Sciences. – T. 31. – M .: KomKniga 2007.
A.V. Turchin. Natural disasters and the anthropic principle// Problems of risk management and safety: the works of the Institute of Systems Analysis, Russian Academy of Sciences. – T. 31. – M .: KomKniga 2007.pp. 306-332.
A.V. Turchin. The problem of sustainable development and the prospects for global catastrophes // Social studies and the present. 2010. № 1. S. 156-163